Sample Room Eighteenth Review Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap

by - December 29, 2017

SeoulWhiteKorea_2
Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap

Another product from Seoul White Korea is the Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap.

It helps on cleansing and moisturizing the skin. It also has a gentle whitening prowess.

My Verdict...
The packaging of the soap is so girly. I like the color and the engraving on the soap. On my first use, there is nothing noticeable aside from the smell. It smell okay to me. Not intoxicating nor too fruity. For its cleansing properties, the soap works well and it can remove even the accidental ink from a pen on my skin. It is also bubbly enough. For the moisturizing effect, its not too moisturizing. I feel just more of squeaky clean rather than moisturized. I still need to lather my body with a lotion to lock in the moisture stripped after I took a bath. For the gentle whitening, yes there is no stingy feeling or peeling. But after  a week of usage I don't see any noticeable change with my skin color. Even on my face. It just left brightened but not lighten. Overall I am satisfied with this product. Even though it did not live through my expectations I still like it. This will work well as a regular bath soap. Although if you are aiming for its double whitening effect I cannot guarantee that. I think this is the kind of product who works best on certain skin types.

Product Rating:

Cleansing Properties          NOT OK ♡💓💓💓💓 GREAT
Moisturizes the Skin     NOT OK ♡♡♡💓💓 GREAT
Lightweight                  NOT OK ♡♡💓💓💓 GREAT
Overall Experience       NOT OK ♡♡💓💓💓 GREAT

You May Also Like

0 comments