Sample Room Seventeenth Review Seoul White Korea Instant White Tone-Up Whitening Milky Cream

by - December 22, 2017

SeoulWhiteKorea_1
Seoul White Korea Instant White Tone-Up Whitening Milky Cream


Another Korean brand came to the Philippines and is now featured in Sample Room. Introducing Seoul White Korea Instant White Tone-Up Whitening Milky Cream!

This product provide the key benefits of instant whitening and all-day moisture.

My Verdict...
I am fascinated by the packaging. It comes in an easy squeeze tube bottle and the color combination is so pretty. When I used this, it felt very light. It is not greasy and spread evenly to my skin. For the instant whitening, my skin did not actually whitened like what is shown in the promo photos. It just left my skin lighter but not as white as the Korean model. I think it has something to do with my skin tone and type. I am more of the fair type of skin so the effect is more of lightening and brightening but not too much. After about 1 to 2 hours my skin is back to its natural tone with a bit of the product that is showing on top of my skin. Still I am happy that I was able to try this product and it came in its full size. However, I will not purchase this one again. I don't see that it fits my skin so well. I also have hesitations to recommend this to other women who have the same skin tone as me. This is more suitable for women with a light skin tone. 

Product Rating:

Instantly Whitens          NOT OK ♡♡💓💓💓 GREAT
Moisturizes the Skin     NOT OK ♡♡💓💓💓 GREAT
Lightweight                  NOT OK ♡💓💓💓💓 GREAT
Overall Experience       NOT OK ♡♡💓💓💓 GREAT

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. well product sound amazing..! love your post,love your sharing keep posting..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete